The New Bridge Group is a cluster of organisations that work together to create appropriate and high quality individual pathways for over 700 young people between the ages of 4 and 25.
The Group consists of :
- New Bridge School is a generic special needs school for pupils and students between the ages of 11 and 19 across two sites, our 11-16 Roman Road campus and our 16-19 St. Martin’s Road site. New Bridge School delivers a personalised curriculum that ranges from P1 to GCSE and equivalents. The school houses a swimming pool and specialist theatre, both of which are used daily by the local community.
- Hollinwood Academy is a discrete environment catering for those on the autistic spectrum between the ages of 4 and 19. The school is based on our Hollinwood campus and offers qualifications that include GCSE and equivalents.
- Spring Brook Academy is an all-age school that caters for those pupils and students with behaviour, social and emotional needs. The school is split across two sites, the primary department co-locating with Lyndhurst Primary School and secondary pupils based at our Dean Street site. The school delivers a personalised curriculum and offers qualifications up to GCSE level.
- Hawthorns School is located in Audenshaw and supports primary aged children from across Tameside who have an Education, Health and Care plan (EHCP) and complex learning needs. Hawthorns is also a nationally designated Teaching School and is part of the everyonelearning@ Teaching School Alliance.
- The Springboard Project is due to open in September 2019 and will be a free school for young people aged between 14 and 19 who require a practical, alternative and vocational education, based in the centre of Oldham.
New Bridge Horizons is a not-for-profit company that caters for young adults between the ages of 19 and 25+. New Bridge Horizons is an affordable, convenient and innovative provision that provides individualised pathways for all service users.
Future Finders is an independent college, also known as a Specialist Post-16 Provider, aiming to increase opportunities for young adults aged 17 to 25 who are interested in accessing supported employment, paid employment or volunteering opportunities. Future Finders aims to match young adults to job roles that will offer a meaningful and fulfilling long-term future and it offers extended specialised support to both employers and young people to ensure a smooth transition into work that offers mutual benefits and rewards.
Further details can be found at www.newbridgegroup.org