This page contains the links to all the different areas on our website where the information that the Department for Education requires us to publish can be found.
Paper copies can be provided free of charge on request by contacting the school office on 0161 883 3250.
- Admissions arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Key Stage 4 results and Performance tables
- Behaviour Policy and Anti Bullying Strategy
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Careers programme
- Equality Impact Scheme and Equality Objectives
- Complaints Policy and Whistleblowing Policy
- Annual Reports and Accounts
- Governors’ and Trustees’ information and duties
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Values and ethos
- Contact details