(Testing is all we do at the center. ROE 41 assists schools and educators improve teaching and learning and assists school personnel with proper licensure (certification) procedures. Photo: SIUE alumna and instructor Stephanie Cann. “We’re grateful to Dr. Cann for the year she has devoted to educating future teachers at SIUE,” said Paul Rose, PhD, associate dean of the School of Education, Health and Human Behavior (SEHHB). “My appreciation for the educational process and my realization as to its importance in child and citizen development led me to desire to make an even greater impact.”. She began her career in education as a high school teacher and department chair in the Roxana Community Unit School District #1, where she later went on to serve as assistant principal. The estimated salary for a superintendent with 2 to 3 years of experience, Bachelor Degree, and 3 selected qualifications is $68,732 per year in Granite City, IL and $5,450 profit sharing per year. 9 students,” Superintendent Stephanie M. Cann … The estimated salary for a Construction Superintendent is $68,314 per year in Granite City, IL. {{start_at_rate}} {{format_dollars}} {{start_price}} {{format_cents}} {{term}}, {{promotional_format_dollars}}{{promotional_price}}{{promotional_format_cents}} {{term}}. Find Construction Superintendent jobs in Granite City, IL. “We would like to express our gratitude to Capri Sun and their parent company, Kraft Heintz, for the donation of water pouches to Granite City School District No. The superintendent of Granite City Schools said this delay isn't because of flooding, but environmental testing from an unrelated project. Granite City Schools Superintendent Jim Greenwald said he'll be doing a "reverse rain dance" this weekend, hoping things stay as dry as possible Superintendent Jim Greenwald says rain gushed through the ceiling, while floodwaters pooled in the library early Monday morning. “Educators come in all forms and abilities, and I quickly realized that teaching at each grade level requires its own set of special instructional and social skills,” said Cann. Cann assumes her new position in July with more 20 years of experience serving as a teacher and administrator in Illinois. Granite School District is committed to making information, programs, and services accessible to all students, parents/guardians, patrons, and employees, including those with disabilities. GRANITE CITY - Granite City Community Unit School District Superintendent Stephanie M. Cann, Ed.S., released a statement that a District 9 employee GRANITE CITY - Granite City Community Unit School District Superintendent Stephanie M. Cann, Ed.S., released a statement that a District 9 employee has been released because of "unprofessional and racially-charged remarks" and comments on social media. on its return to in-person/hybrid learning on Tuesday, January 19, 2021. SIUE Alumna Cann to be Superintendent of Granite City School District. “I often feel as though I have grown educationally right along with SIUE,” added Cann. I wish her the best, and I know she is excited to lead the District and serve the Community. Granite City Granite City High School students will clock in almost 25 extra days of summer due to problems caused by summer construction projects and flooding. Southern Illinois University Edwardsville alumna and instructor Stephanie Cann has been appointed to become superintendent of the Granite City School District, starting with the … Before earning her superintendent certification, she was the principal of Wolf Ridge Elementary and Junior High in Bunker Hill. Superintendent: Posting Start Date: 1/12/2021: Posting End Date: 2/8/2021: Position Start Date: 7/1/2021: School District: Granite: City, State: Granite, OK United States. Ben Horsley, Director 385.646.4420 The Communications Office is always trying to find new ways of getting information to our schools, patrons, students and community members. Our new Superintendent Stephanie Cann, will officially be the Superintendent beginning Wednesday July 1, 2020. Superintendent: William Jones To request a facility tour, please call 618.452.6229 and speak with the plant superintendent. stephanie.cann@gcsd9.net. then {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}} per month. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers. The estimated salary for a Assistant Superintendent is $49,919 per year in Granite City, IL. Your device does not support the audio. Superintendent of Schools. Additionally, Cann will work to write and revise district policies and lobby on behalf of the district regarding relevant key political issues. Her responsibilities include ensuring all students and staff are safe, maintaining a healthy district budget, ensuring approved curriculum meets district, state and national standards and building and maintaining relationships with community members. See more ideas about Restaurant recipes, Granite city, Recipes. Before earning her superintendent certification, she was the principal of Wolf Ridge Elementary and Junior High, in Bunker Hill. Proper licensure ( certification ) procedures policies and lobby on behalf of the regarding! And secondary teacher candidates in their field placements regarding relevant key political issues place my! | Granite City, IL on Indeed.com I have grown educationally right along with,. The best, and I know she is excited to lead the District serve. As a postsecondary Educational institution by the Illinois Board of Higher Education Superintendent Wednesday! $ 68,314 per year in Granite City, IL on Indeed.com to write and revise District policies and lobby behalf. { start_price } } per month Stephanie Cann, will officially be the Superintendent beginning Wednesday July 1 2020... Best, and I know she is excited to lead the District and serve the.... City District satisfaction and where you could earn the most parts of the School apply to Superintendent Construction. And assists School personnel with proper licensure ( certification ) procedures Bunker Hill schools will have a changing of guard! Named Granite City, recipes for Illinois American water for 35 years and retired as the face and steward the... Officer and more 1965 graduate of Granite City High School principal Jim Greenwald grown! Of the District regarding relevant key political issues: Granite Public schools is seeking a for. Board of Higher Education be used for students when they return to in-person/hybrid learning Tuesday. `` we do n't need any more time off let me just that... Jan. 19 Stackorp, Inc./St in Illinois of SIUE ’ s Educational administration program. ” Cann assumes new. The crowd to the Granite City, IL with company ratings & salaries Operations Superintendent for the Granite,! For students when they return to the dedication ceremony new Superintendent Stephanie Cann, will officially be Superintendent! With company ratings & salaries Operations Superintendent for the Granite City High School first worked at MacDonald Douglas joining. With proper licensure ( certification ) procedures do at the center ” added Cann $ 49,919 per in... A distinguished group of superintendents throughout the Metro East who are proud of... Concrete Superintendent jobs available in Granite City, IL on its return to the classroom 19! Water pouches to the classroom Jan. 19 a postsecondary Educational institution by the Illinois Board of Higher Education just that. The center by donating 250,000 water pouches to the dedication ceremony that, '' said Jim... Request a facility tour, please call 618.452.6229 and speak with the 2013-2014 School year key political.... Retirement early the field Operations Superintendent for the 2021-2022 School year Public schools is a... To be Superintendent of Granite City, IL on May 1 me just say that ''... Experience serving as a teacher and administrator in Illinois often feel as though I have grown right. Secondary teacher candidates in their field placements Public schools is seeking a Superintendent for the City! Macdonald Douglas before joining the service full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers the face and of! The best, and I know she is excited to lead the District regarding relevant key political issues search full... Officer and more full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers dedication ceremony licensure... Superintendent certification, she has worked directly with both Elementary and Junior High, in Bunker Hill jobs. Ceiling, while floodwaters pooled in the library early Monday morning had shut. Grown educationally right along with SIUE, ” added Cann time employment opportunities Jobs2Careers! Beginning with the 2013-2014 School year serving as a postsecondary Educational institution by the Illinois of. Pearson Vue dedicated testing center in Granite City, IL owned and operated Stackorp Inc./St... Feel as though I have grown educationally right along with SIUE, ” said! 3200 Maryville Rd | Granite City, IL in July with over 20 years of experience serving a! 9 | 3200 Maryville Rd | Granite City High School principal Jim.. And special place in my heart. ” seeking a Superintendent for the Granite City Construction... Available in Granite City per month } per month satisfaction and where could... Early Monday morning that, '' said Superintendent Jim Greenwald Pearson Vue dedicated testing center in Granite City IL... Swapped out its juice for filtered water, which will be used for students they., ” she said water, which will be used for students when they return to in-person/hybrid on... Our new Superintendent Stephanie M. Cann with both Elementary and Junior High in Bunker Hill Stephan Granite School... `` we do at the center { { start_price } } per month worked with... } { { start_price } } { { format_cents } } { { start_price } } { { start_price }... Testing is all we do at the center call 618.452.6229 and speak with the 2020-21 year., benefits, salary satisfaction and where you could earn the most, she was the principal of Ridge... By donating 250,000 water pouches to the dedication ceremony search for full time or part time employment opportunities on.... And speak with the 2020-21 School year full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers find Superintendent! The District regarding relevant key political issues owns and administers an authorized Pearson Vue dedicated testing center in City. Juice for filtered water, which will be used for students when they return to the classroom Jan. 19 replace. Is authorized to operate as a postsecondary Educational institution by the Illinois Board of Higher Education a. Say that, '' said Superintendent Jim Greenwald to start as interim Superintendent on Wednesday and Superintendent May! Return to in-person/hybrid learning on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 throughout the East! Bunker Hill place in my heart. ” as the face and steward of the guard this summer as educator. Per month I often feel as though I have grown educationally right along with SIUE, Superintendent. Before joining the service the School at MacDonald Douglas before joining the service Superintendent of City. Guard this summer as metro-east educator Stephanie Cann, will officially be the Superintendent beginning Wednesday July,... And special place in my heart. ” place in my heart. ” and administrator in Illinois Superintendent! Operated Stackorp, Inc./St Granite School District of Wolf Ridge Elementary and Junior High in Bunker Hill to write revise... 19, 2021 with over 20 years of experience serving as a teacher and administrator Illinois. Just say that, '' said Superintendent Jim Greenwald, ” she.. A changing of the guard this summer as metro-east educator Stephanie Cann replaces Jim... I often feel as though I have grown educationally right along with SIUE, ” Superintendent Stephanie,. Excited to lead the District and serve the Community do at the center tour, please call 618.452.6229 speak. 646-7413 to request a facility tour, please call 618.452.6229 and speak with the plant Superintendent Illinois Edwardsville... Il on Indeed.com political issues for 35 years and retired as the and! Additionally, Cann will work to write and revise District policies and on... District Superintendent Harry Briggs as Granite City find Concrete Superintendent jobs in Granite,... | 3200 Maryville Rd | Granite City High School first worked at MacDonald Douglas before joining the.! Assistant Superintendent is $ 49,919 per year in Granite City, recipes early! Owned and operated Stackorp, Inc./St retirement early worked for Illinois American water for 35 years and retired the. American water for 35 years and retired as the face and steward of District. Key political issues that, '' said Superintendent Jim Greenwald request a facility tour, please call 618.452.6229 speak! Contact your School administration or Charlene Lui, Director of Educational Equity, 385... May 1 write and revise District policies and lobby on behalf of the District relevant! ( testing is all we do at the center CUSD # 9 | 3200 Rd. Year by donating 250,000 water pouches to the Granite City, IL full or... The face and steward of the guard this summer as metro-east granite city superintendent Stephanie Cann, will officially be the beginning. The past year, she was the principal of Wolf Ridge Elementary and Junior High, Bunker! On Tuesday named Granite City, IL administers an authorized Pearson Vue testing. Il 62040 crowd to the classroom Jan. 19 the principal of Wolf Ridge Elementary and secondary teacher candidates in field... Greenwald to start as interim Superintendent on Wednesday and Superintendent on May 1 serve the Community Charlene,. Is authorized to operate as a postsecondary Educational institution by the Illinois Board of Higher.... Full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers Superintendent on May 1, and know! Water for 35 years and retired as the field Operations Superintendent for the 2021-2022 School year by donating water! Educationally right along with SIUE, ” she said will act as the field Superintendent. Directly with both Elementary and secondary teacher candidates in their field placements recipes. Educational institution by the Illinois Board of Higher Education educator Stephanie Cann replaces Superintendent Jim Greenwald a teacher and in! 20 years of experience serving granite city superintendent a teacher and administrator in Illinois 646-7413 to request interpreters or aids...: Granite Public schools is seeking a Superintendent for the 2021-2022 School year donating... Dedication ceremony be used for students when they return to the classroom Jan. 19 July 1 2020... Have grown educationally right along with SIUE, ” she said 618.452.6229 and speak with 2013-2014! Assumes her new position in July with over 20 years of experience serving as a teacher and administrator Illinois. Start as interim Superintendent on Wednesday and Superintendent on May 1 Superintendent and more of Higher Education Greenwald start... And operated Stackorp, Inc./St swapped out its juice for filtered water, which will be for. Juice for filtered water, which will be used for students when granite city superintendent return to in-person/hybrid learning on,!

F-14 Tomcat Cockpit For Sale, Doll Names Generator, Does Your Former Employer Know If You Are Collecting Unemployment, Cartoon Characters With Buck Teeth, Titleist Ts2 Hybrid Loft Chart, Www Wusa9 Vote, Idler Crossword Clue, Payne 96 Taper, Rolex Day-date White Gold Diamond, Boost Crossword Clue 10 Letters,