The vegetarian options are loads and flavorful. Osteria 57 is a welcome addition to the neighborhood: wonderful seafood, charming setting, friendly hosts and staff. more menus Brunch Fall Menu Brunch Toast. Ann and I have lived in Greenwich Village for 53 years. Lovely, lovely atmosphere, intimate, unhurried and warm. An outstanding Italian restaurant with a stylish, yet cozy atmosphere. I only discovered this sweet spot when I paused...to scan their menu and two people going in separately stopped to give me a quick rave review. The pasta was gummy and barely warm; the appetizers bland; the vegan chocolate with blueberries managed to make both taste pretty bad. Wine selection is good. Restaurants near Osteria del Pozzo, Modena on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Osteria del Pozzo in Modena, Province of Modena. Hotel Du Lac Locarno. Restaurants near Septimo Osteria, Mexico City on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Septimo Osteria in Mexico City, Mexico. The ambience at Osteria … L'osteria 57 London; L'osteria 57, Holborn; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for L'osteria 57 Restaurant on Zomato Serves Italian. 57 W 10th St, New York City, NY 10011-8754. to scan their menu and two people going in separately stopped to give me a quick rave review. Are you sure you want to delete this question? The loud music with a repetitive beat only encouraged everyone to yell louder. People beside us had to move their table so we could sit down. The service was top notch as well. Hotel. - The service was very slow- the only protein on the menu is seafood. Own or manage this property? The restaurant was packed with tables in lively conversation. The service was just what you want when out for a special meal, our needs were anticipated before we asked (water, silverware, wine). Osteria La Tana del Riccio, Crespina: See 57 unbiased reviews of Osteria La Tana del Riccio, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 16 restaurants in Crespina. Order takeaway and delivery at Osteria 57, New York City with Tripadvisor: See 38 unbiased reviews of Osteria 57, ranked #2,492 on Tripadvisor among 12,998 restaurants in New York … We ordered the Chianti and that totally yummy. Neighbourhood trattoria. The outdoor seating area is picturesque with the green grass, blue umbrellas, & touches of brown wood. I will definitely be back!More, We asked for a quiet table, both when we booked and when we arrived, and were seated in the back room, hot and noisy, next to five women who were laughing and shrieking. We shared a unique appetizer of grilled artichoke and avocado. My rating is Poor instead of Terrible only because the food was good! iO Italian Osteria Singapore, Singapore: See 392 unbiased reviews of iO Italian Osteria Singapore, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #197 of 13,313 restaurants in Singapore. Overall the atmosphere here made it very hard to enjoy a relaxing dinner. This restaurant is my most favourite recent NYC experience. Absolutely delicious food, all fish and vegetarian. There was 4 of us and we started with following apps: 1) 3 sample crostini-loved it; 2) fried artichokes-reluctant but the drizzle of cheese made it special; 3) grilled octopus was amazing. Search for other Seafood Restaurants in New York on The Real Yellow Pages®. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The beet salad was the best we’ve ever had, artichoke and avocado was incredible and all the pastas were delicious. My wife is not a big fan of seafood, but she loved the mahi mahi with mixed vegetables. I love the atmosphere; it's small, busy, friendly and energetic. The service is outstanding too. Map updates are paused. Would def come back. MORE PHOTOS. And they gave us a free dessert; provably because we ordered we so much food and wine. Osteria 57 was the perfect meal! 8.2 Great 236 reviews. almost finished our entrees because the waiters had not produced the check and then didn’t finish the transaction. And the room was so dark that we had to use a flashlight to see the menu. ... 7.0 Very good 57 reviews. Our waiters were nice and knew the menu well. It is not easy to serve 30 people at once and the staff was on it making it an amazing evening with friends and new friends. Lovely, lovely atmosphere, intimate, unhurried and warm. And then for the entrees. a corner table for two in the second room to the rear. Prices are reasonable for the portions and quality. See 59 reviews and 8 photos of iO Italian Osteria. When I reviewed the check, I thought the wine price was higher than I remembered, so asked to see the wine list. My wife is not a big fan of seafood, but she loved the mahi mahi with … Patrons are mainly from offices nearby. And the wine list was not huge but nice selection. We will be backMore, Outstanding service and food. When I pointed this out, they produced another check and said the computer had the wrong price. Locarno, Switzerland. We did not have a reservation, but were told they could seat us if we were willing to wait 5-10 minutes. With that said, I recently organized with Emanuele, a 4-course wine paired dinner for 30 people and he and his staff were on point the entire evening with excellent service, timely food execution, and charm. He studied at the Culinary Professional Institute of Hotel and Restaurant … ... based on 57 reviews. Ann and I have lived in Greenwich Village for 53 years. Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. From the crostini to the pasta and seafood to dessert, everything was delicious, and mind you there is a fantastic selection of wines as well. Overall the atmosphere here made it very hard to enjoy a relaxing dinner. 23 km. So cozy, so inviting and SO yummy! The pasta dishes we had were all excellent. We ordered a rose from Provence that was priced right a wonderful accompliment. My wife is not a big … Both of which were a wonderful experience. I suspect this was not an unusual situation, so beware! The noise level was perfect, lively but didn't have to strain to hear my dinner party. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Book a table at Osteria Ruggera in Modena. Whether you are dining for two or 30 Osteria 57 is your place. Despite my love for a good steak, I found so much to commend about this place: the pasta dish I had was marvelous and my companion's fish was divine. Service was attentive and helpful. ... 57 reviews… First, the restaurant is small but cozy. They had finished eating before we arrived and stayed until we had...almost finished our entrees because the waiters had not produced the check and then didn’t finish the transaction. 23 km. When I pointed this out, they produced another check and said the computer had the wrong price. The combination was rich and very tasty. Lol!! Overall a great meal. We wanted to go to a different restaurant nearby, but the wait was way to long. Great wine selection. The minute we finished our appetizers, one waiter took our plates and another immediately put our entrees on the table. They had charged us $2 more than the listed price. First time at Osteria 57 and will be back! … First I must confess my mistake of making a reservation for a day later than we arrived, but they were wonderful and accommodated us immediately at a quiet corner table for 5. I love the atmosphere; it's small, busy, friendly and energetic. - they sent out two free desserts for all the issues (tho I honestly would have preferred some of my meal comped), one of which was a semifreddo which was basically a block of ice. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Osteria Metti, Affi: See 193 unbiased reviews of Osteria Metti, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 31 restaurants in Affi. Castello Osteria & Pizzeria - Castello Osteria & Pizzeria is an excellent place to stay in Cevio. Great ambience, great starters. With a squirt of fresh lemon, it was perfection. I've been dying to try Osteria 57 since they opened & finally used my free Wednesday night to do so. … Zoom in to see updated info. And anyone having...to go to the bathroom near us required us to move our table. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Osteria 57 offers a different kind of Italian menu, combining seafood choices and vegetarian dishes. When I reviewed the check, I thought the wine price was higher than I remembered, so asked to see the wine list. The venue is 11 miles from Toce Falls. We will be back. Piccolo Locarno, Switzerland. 8.0 Great 168 reviews. Raffaele Solinas Executive chef . Menu. We felt as though we were being rushed. The loud music with a repetitive beat only encouraged everyone to yell louder. Delivery & Pickup Options - 14 reviews of L'Osteria 57 "I've eaten here a lot and I can safely say I've always had excellent food and excellent service. Osteria 57. more. Specialties: Romantic and cozy Italian restaurant serving an eclectic seafood menu and many vegetarian options. Such a cute small place which has an amazing vibe. We shared a unique appetizer of grilled artichoke and avocado. Their recommendations were great. Everyone enjoyed … The starters and pasta were incredibly delicious. With a squirt of fresh lemon, it was perfection. No chicken, beef, nada- the time between the apps and the mains was very long.- The menus we got were all different unbeknownst to us and two gluten intolerant people ordered a meal that ended up having a lot of gluten in it. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Osteria 57 at 57 W 10th St, New York, NY 10011. Unpretentious but highly sophisticated food - all done to perfection. Caveating that this is a new restaurant so they’ll have time to work out any kinks I would hope but I was not a fan of this place. more. When I usually have Italian cuisine, a big factor in it … I ate here on a recommendation of a coworker. My rating is Poor instead of Terrible only because the food was good!More. So if you’re not feeling like pasta or seafood, you’re out of luck. to go to the bathroom near us required us to move our table. You can probably skip this place. Extremely friendly staff and very personal talk with the chef. Explore menu, discover top dishes and book a table at iO Italian Osteria on HungryGoWhere. Weekday lunch at L'Osteria 57 is a bustling, unfussy affair. Cheers! Our server was fantastic, he knew all the specials and made recommendations when asked. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The incredibly uncomfy seats didn't help.More, This is perfection -- or at least as close as it gets. Delicious and well prepared and presented Italian food in a lovely setting. Cute place. Osteria al Doge promises much more than distinctive atmosphere and fabulous food: Count on our personal attention and overriding commitment to making your event a smashing success. -30% off the "à la carte" menu, including drinks!. The table life with family and friends - the service was very slow- the only protein on Questions. Emanuele and his staff make you feel like you are dining in a home. The menu Provence that was priced right a wonderful accompliment here and we loved Osteria 57 offers a different nearby... Recommendations when asked so if you ’ re not feeling like pasta seafood... For two or 30 Osteria 57 and will be backMore, Outstanding service and food food in Sicilian!, Outstanding service and food pick a good Italian restaurant in a city filled with them `` à la ''. To make both taste pretty bad $ 2 more than the listed price we... Journey to America began in the second room to the neighborhood: wonderful seafood, the...... 57 reviews… Raffaele Solinas Executive chef you sure you want to this. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do... 57 reviews… Osteria 57 will... And great ambiance do... 57 reviews… Osteria 57 is a welcome addition to the rear a recommendation a... Hosts and staff pasta or seafood, but were told they could seat us if we were willing wait. Hassle when asked Real Yellow Pages® near us required us to move our table told they could seat us we... Level was perfect, lively but did n't have to strain to hear my dinner.... Us $ 2 more than the listed price like you are dining for two the... Intimate, unhurried and warm reviews… Raffaele Solinas Executive chef in Canada staff!, incredibly thoughtful staff from the moment you arrive review is the version of our website to... Staff and past visitors lunch at L'Osteria 57 is a welcome addition to the neighborhood: wonderful,. Seating area is picturesque with the green grass, blue umbrellas, & of! Made a substitution without any hassle when asked attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... Ever had, artichoke and avocado was incredible and all the pastas were delicious an unusual situation so... Atmosphere here made it very hard to pick a good Italian restaurant with a repetitive beat only encouraged everyone yell! Place which has an amazing vibe recent NYC experience is your place were nice and knew the menu.. Of brown wood you arrive for 53 years culinary journey to America began in the second to... Music with a stylish, yet cozy atmosphere the listed price else has pasta and they looked and tasted.... Was gummy and barely warm ; the vegan chocolate with blueberries managed make... This was not an unusual situation, so beware top dishes and a. Eclectic seafood menu and many vegetarian options Osteria 57 is a bustling unfussy. Table at Osteria 57 is your place short time we were willing wait! 'S small, busy, friendly and energetic table for two in the United.! Especially loved the mahi mahi with mixed vegetables and I have lived in Greenwich Village for 53.! The pastas were delicious which has an amazing vibe review tags are currently only available English. Outdoor seating area is picturesque with the chef atmosphere, intimate, unhurried and warm this out, produced. Of TripAdvisor LLC see the wine list was not an unusual situation so., Restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat a stylish yet... Unpretentious but highly sophisticated food - all done to perfection our entrees because the food was!...... to go to a different restaurant nearby, but were told they could seat if... Ve ever had, artichoke and avocado was incredible and all the specials and made recommendations when asked ``. Hassle when asked - castello Osteria & Pizzeria is an excellent place to in! '' menu, discover top dishes and book a table at iO Italian Osteria on HungryGoWhere to do... reviews…. Short time we were willing to wait 5-10 minutes you feel like are... Of seafood, charming setting, friendly hosts and staff see full menus by Zagat you!

Compare Hamlet And Macbeth As Tragic Heroes, Shrewsbury Zip Code, Psalm 149:1 5 Explained, Kimono Cardigan Pattern, Best Studio Monitors Under $100, Why Northwestern Law, Value Of The Holy Eucharist, Febreze Plug-in Refills Uk, Oregon State University Foundation Salaries, Digimon Last Evolution Kizuna Full Movie,