Welcome to the Springboard Project! We are looking forward to getting to know you and your child and we would like to make their transition to our school as smooth as possible.
We have filmed a virtual tour of the Springboard Project to give you an idea of what to expect:
You will receive a ‘Welcome Pack’ containing a handbook with lots of useful information about the school, together with a number of forms that we will need you to complete.
You can also view our Welcome Handbook here and complete our online forms and find links to further information below:
- Pupil Data Collection Form
- Pupil Consent Form
- ICT acceptable use agreement
- Holiday Pattern and Request for Leave of Absence
- Details on how to order School Uniform are available from the office
- Transport Triage form or you can apply directly through the Oldham Council website here
- Free School Meals – more information is available on the Oldham Council website here
- More information on our school meals is available here
- Food Allergy & Intolerance Form
- Medication Health Care Plan (our Administration of Medication policy is available here)
- Emergency Inhaler Consent Form
If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.