This page contains the links to all the different areas on our website where the information that the Department for Education requires us to publish can be found.
Paper copies can be provided free of charge on request by contacting the school office on 0161 883 2404.
Safeguarding & Behaviour
- Admissions Policy
Click here to visit Oldham Council’s School Admissions page.
Information on the timetable for the admissions and appeals process is available here.
Please contact Catherine Fowler, our EHCP Coordinator, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Accessibility Plan
- Pupil Admission & Attendance Register
This school provides value for money information through the audited financial statements the New Bridge Multi Academy Trust provides.
Full details of the Trustees and Members of the New Bridge Multi Academy Trust are available here.
2. Data Protection Policy
3. Data Protection – Subject Access Request Policy
4. Special Data Policy
5. Publication Scheme
6. Data Protection – Protection of Biometric Data Policy
7. Internet Privacy Statement
8. Data Protection – Individual Rights And Complaints Policy
9. Freedom Of Information Policy
10. Data Protection – Data Sharing Policy
11. Data Protection – Impact Assessment Policy
12. Data Breach Management Policy
1. Administering Medication Policy
2. Covid Catch Up Policy
3. Staff Code Of Conduct
4. Visitors Policy
5. Vulnerable Adults Safeguarding Policy
6. Whistleblowing Policy
7. Complaints Policy
8. Charging & Remissions Policy
9. Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy
10.Covid catch up Funding
11.16-19 Bursary Fund Policy
12. Careers Policy
Please click the following link for information on New Bridge Group’s ‘Preparing for Adulthood’ support: